Tuesday 8 March 2016

GOSSIP: Dolly Parton working on biographical musical

Dolly Parton has been workin' nine to five on a new musical! (sorry not sorry)

The country singer revealed to Nashville Public Radio that she plans to premiere a new biographical musical on Broadway. The show will feature her biggest hits as well as new material.

Parton, who will soon embark on a major tour of the U.S. and Canada, said: "As a matter of fact, I just got the final scripts. 

"I'm telling my life story as a musical, which I've written all the music for. A lot of the hits will be in it, but I've written a lot of new music as well."

Parton's music featured in the musical 9 to 5 which opened on Broadway in 2009 and toured the UK in 2012.

Please remember, nothing has been confirmed!


No comments:

Post a Comment