Thursday 7 July 2016

Samantha Womack to star in Dick Whittington at the Milton Keynes Theatre

Samantha Womack will star as Queen Rat in Dick Whittington at the Milton Keynes Theatre. The pantomime runs between 8th December 2016 and 17th January 2017. 

Womack is best known for playing Ronnie Mitchell in BBC1's EastEnders. Her stage credits include title role in Hope (Royal Court Liverpool), Nellie in South Pacific (Barbican/UK Tour), Adelaide in Guys and Dolls (West End) and Sandy in Grease (West End).

Womack says: "I’m really looking forward to playing the dastardly villain in Dick Whittington. I love panto and being the baddie means I get the best and biggest response from the audience…all the boos of course! It will also be lovely for me as I live in Bedfordshire and MK is my local theatre so I’m really looking forward to seeing you all there, young and old to join Dick on his big adventure!"

Please visit www.atgtickets.com/miltonkeynes for further information and tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment