Thursday 30 June 2016

Simon Lipkin, Gina Beck, Julie Atherton & Samuel Holmes reunite for I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change

Kirk Jameson's production of I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change is returning to the Arts Theatre.


After playing the theatre's upstairs space last summer, the musical will be staged for two performances only in the main house on Monday 15th August 2016. 

The original cast, made up of Simon Lipkin (Guys and Dolls/Miss Atomic Bomb), Gina Beck, (Show Boat/Wicked), Julie Atherton (Sound of Music Live/Avenue Q) and Samuel Holmes (Mrs Henderson Presents/The Wedding Singer), will reunite for the performance.

Choreography is by Sam Spencer-Lane with musical direction from Scott Morgan. I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change has music by Jimmy Roberts with book and lyrics by Joe DiPietro.

1 comment:

  1. I posted this on Facebook, and I say it again right here:
    This is the composer speaking: what a cast! I love them all. Funny, touching, everything. Not to mention the super smart director and music director. And for this performance, I'm told they've added my violin part. Hooray! Should be a great night of entertainment. Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete