Friday 3 July 2015

The Bodyguard to release cast album!

It has been announced that The Bodyguard will release a cast album featuring Alexandra Burke. The album will be released on 17th July 2015 and is avaliable to pre-order now.

Based on the 1992 movie starring Whitney Houston and Kevin CostnerThe Bodyguard premiered in the West End in December 2012 where it run until August 2014. The musical is currently touring the UK and Ireland with Burke reprising her performance as Rachel Marron.

The cast also includes: Stuart Reid (Frank Farmer), Zoe Birkett (alternate Rachel), Melissa James (Nicki Marron), Mensah Bediako (Bill Devaney), Adam Venus (Sy Spector), SiĆ“n Lloyd (Tony Scibelli), Mike Denman (The Stalker) and Glen Fox (Ray Court). Elliot Aubrey, Jhayheim Davis Mark Jones, Xhanti Mbonzongwana, Chiesa Musonda and Seito Smith share the role of Fletcher.

The ensemble includes: Jade Albertsen, Omari Bernard, Edward Clarke, Jamal Crawford, Lydia Fraser, Jamie-Ray Hartshorne, Annie Kitchen, Sophie Usher, Matthew Wesley and Emmy Willowand. The cast is completed by Lisa Darnell, Kieran Donovan, Lucia Gonzalez, Oliver Roll and Mark Willshire as swings.

Track Listing

1. Rachel Marron Entrance
2. Queen Of The Night
3. How Will I Know
4. Greatest Love Of All
5. Saving All My Love For You
6. Mayan Medley (Million Dollar Bill, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, So Emotional)
7. Run To You
8. I Have Nothing / End Of Act One
9. All The Man That I Need
10. I’m Every Woman
11. Fletcher
12. All At Once
13. Run To You Reprise / Going Home
14. Jesus Loves Me / Phone Call
15. Nicki’s Death
16. Jesus Loves Me Reprise
17. One Moment In Time
18. He’s My Bodyguard
19. I Will Always Love You
20. I Wanna Dance With Somebody

1 comment:

  1. This is great news. I saw Alexandra Burke as Rachel in the West End production - she oozed confidence and her voice blew me away. Her acting was strong too. I'm look forward to the album!

    ReplyDelete