Thursday 17 March 2016

Casting announced for Gatsby at the Union Theatre

Ferne McCann will star as Myrtle Wilson in Linnie Reedman and Joe Evans' musical Gatsby at the Union Theatre.

The production runs between 6th and 30th April 2016. McCann is best known for starring in The Only Way Is Essex and is an entertainment reporter for ITV's This Morning. Last year McCann appeared on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Speaking to Baz Bamigboye about her role, McCann said: "I sing all day long and drive my mum and friends mad! If I see a karaoke, then I’m straight up there."

She also revealed that she used to perform in plays and musicals at school and went on to audition for drama school but was rejected so went travelling. 

Completing the cast of Gatsby are: Blair Robertson, Emma Whittaker, James Rallison, Joanna Brown, Kate Marlais, Katie Beudert, Lewis Rae, Mark Townsend, Nicolas Fagerberg, Paul Dubois, Samantha Louise Clark and Zed Josef.

No comments:

Post a Comment