Monday, 17 June 2013

Theatre Gossip: Sandra Bullock eyes up West End role

Hollywood star Sandra Bullock hopes to land a West End theatre role in the future. She made the revelation while at the London premiere of her latest film 'The Heat'.


The actress said she would consider moving to the UK to "test her skills" in the West End before starring on Broadway. She said "I'm slightly obsessed with London. I've always had an affinity with this place that borders on stalking. I absolutely love it here. One day I'm doing theatre and coming to the West End."

Would you like to see Sandra in the West End? What role(s) do you think she could play? Let us know your thoughts by commenting below...

2 comments:

  1. i can imagine her doing something at the National like Billie Piper. Then she'll be nominated for an Olivier...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!! This would be amazing!!!! She is the best actress ever.

    ReplyDelete